Baby massage is used throughout the world helping with different physical and emotional needs, alongside giving relaxation. At birth touch is the most developed sense, so we can use baby massage to help develop that and help soothe and calm them with relaxing strokes whilst teaching them about their body. Baby massage can be used every day whether at home or out and about. Its a life long skill you can adapt as your baby grows.
- Relief from wind, constipation, digestive issues, colic and teething.
- Bonding between the carer and baby.
- A wonderful way to boost Oxycontin level for both the baby and carer.
- An excellent way for both to relax.
- Support and help baby’s physical, emotional and social development.
- A great way for the carer to meet other parents.